Thread: Buying legend/youth DC items

Buying legend/youth DC items

As title , try and leave what prices you want for items here ,👌
    /KingCobra

got a mythical unknownwheel(DC) same dc as a youthwheel normal.

offer?

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite2017 View Post
    got a mythical unknownwheel(DC) same dc as a youthwheel normal.

offer?
    Yes, it might be the same as a NORMAL YouthWheel, but a YouthWheel can be orbed up way past the maximum stats of a UnknownWheel, plus he's probably going for a full set of Youth to get the bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by toofknb4d View Post
    Yes, it might be the same as a NORMAL YouthWheel, but a YouthWheel can be orbed up way past the maximum stats of a UnknownWheel, plus he's probably going for a full set of Youth to get the bonus.
    oh really?

Thanks for the insight.

I mean for these last 2 weeks I've been sat here thinking 'the guy asked for a youthwheel, ive offered something that's similar but also not the same... and the guy hasn't messaged me back. I can't think why. Jeez I hope someone would come along and explain the possible scenarios to me.'

SO thank you good sir, i shall sleep easy tonight.

oh really?

Thanks for the insight.

I mean for these last 2 weeks I've been sat here thinking 'the guy asked for a youthwheel, ive offered something that's similar but also not the same... and the guy hasn't messaged me back. I can't think why. Jeez I hope someone would come along and explain the possible scenarios to me.'

boi just slammed a boi

oh really?

Thanks for the insight.

No problem mate, I do tend to break things down for those that lack the thought process. If you actually knew this in the beginning, you wouldn't of made such a stupid post, lmao.