Thread: Egg's Tips and Tricks

Egg's Tips and Tricks

PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE NOT HACKS AND/OR CHEATS. THEY ARE SIMPLY TIPS TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER!
    Sincerely, EggFuYung.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --Now we have that over and done with, let's get into my (and a couple others' tips)
    Also, if you know of any/all of these tips please don't get angry and criticise me for what (may be) common knowledge.

Tip 1: Auto Log-in

''Do you hate the hassle of maybe lagging out and having to reopen the game and re-type your username and password? Well now you don't have to!''

Step 1.

Find your game folders. These are usually located in your Downloads folder, your Program Files x86 folder or your Program Files folder, unless you've chosen a specific path for your game to save in. The folder should look something like this:
    714cc6fee32e20cd4853c7fc451f585b.png
    Step 2.

Open up Mir2Config, and navigate your way to the ''[Game] category''. You can use the find mechanism by hitting CTRL+F. Directly under the [Game] text you should see text saying: AccountID:
    Password:
    7558d9247dea620727ad327f2d1b3c0d.png
    Enter your account username in the AccountID section and your account password in the Password section. Make sure not to put any spaces between the colon ( and your details, and vio la! Everytime you click Launch on the patcher you'll automatically get loggged in!

VIDEO PROOF ---> https://i.gyazo.com/2b2a74164cc9aa93...b0a9e91fa9.mp4 <--- VIDEO PROOF

Tip 2: Sic's Lazy Leveller

I didn't get this one at first, but it now makes sense to me. Credit to Sic for this one.

Step 1.

Head into Control Panel, and head to Mouse Settings. Turn on ClickLock.
    ---> https://gyazo.com/51dc16bc31e90c7eb6d9c471e79c2d50 <--- (ran out of memory for me to upload images)

Step 2.

Click on the settings button next to it and set it to ''short''. Now, when you lure just hold your left mouse button for a few seconds and your click will ''lock''. Just hold shift and you don't have to constantly click.

Tip3:
    Confused?

Step 1.

This is designed for people that play more than one Mir server.
    It's also pretty easy, so I'll lay off with the screenshots.

Download the .icon link from below.
    ---> https://www.mediafire.com/file/pbr5w...t_0001.ico.ico <---
    Create a folder and save it to that. It must have it's own designated folder.
    Head to your ParagonMir.exe, NOT YOUR CLIENT.EXE. You should have it on your desktop/taskbar somewhere.
    Hit ''properties'' on it and hit ''change icon''.
    Hit browse and head to the icon's designated folder.
    Double click the icon, hit okay and then apply.
    And there you have it, you won't get confused between which Mir Server icon to press, as most of them are pretty similar.

Notes

You can change the X and Y coordinates of your HP bar and your MP bar in the Mir2Config file from earlier.
    You can choose to save chat logs in the Mir2Config file by going to ''LogChat:'' and setting it to True.
    You can change your in-game fonts by going to the Mir2Config file, going to ''FontName:'' and entering a font name. I recommend Arial or Cascadia.
    You can create your own custom sounds for the game by heading into the Sound folder and for example, create a new walk sound by recording your own and replacing yours with the already-there walk mp3 files. (1 - Copy.mp3 - 1.mp3 - 2.mp3)
    You can create custom textures by editing the .lib files by going into your Mir Folder > Data > and choosing what you want a new texture for. (Monsters, weapons etc) however this can be a very tedious process.

I will keep on adding to this post!
    I can't wait to see what people make with this, maybe some Mir Texture packs? .
    Constructive criticism is appreciated, message me over Skype (jdmmead@gmail.com) or over the forums for any help!

bump
    look
    at
    my
    thread